Thursday, July 16, 2009

.."Romeo Take Me Somewhere We Can Be ALONE"..




today, was unsepicial day like everyday in my boring life
woke up, watch TV, computer, watch TV and then here,
write about my life.
so in a middle of a boring TV program the guy i'm in love with
called me and asked me out and i said no. well, you probably think
'oh, what a dumb girl if she likes him why she said no'?
well, i would think the same way if i heard about this kind of thing
but he ask me out with few girl friends of him and i don't wanna be
with him around his GIRL friend, i mean if they were a boys i'd surley say okay,
but you know, they are girls!!
i don't know what is he thinking, he might think about some other girl
swhen he will be with me, or they might think of him!
or he might leave me alone and go with them, and the party is in the beach, at night,
and i don't know any of them, so you know i'm thinking about EVERYTHING
before i'm saying 'yes' to someone.
oh, and he asked me if i'm sure that i don't wanna go and i said i'm sure.
but, i do wanna go !! , i wanna spend time with him! i wanna be with him i really do.
but - ALONE!!
why can't he just understand that ?!
well, i can't blame him, it's not his fault that i'm in love with him,
and believe me, i'm not the only one , i'm sure about that!
and you know, today a thought been running in my head,
it was about forget him, you know i can just pretend like nothing's happened
and continue our friendship, i mean he never knew i'm in love with him,
it's not like we two should forget each other, it's just me
i'll try to forget him!
but you know, it was only a thought, it's not like i'm really going to forget him, right?
*and just for let you know: i'm kind of a learning Spanish :)*
OK, that's all for today..

oh, and you should listen to:

Whispers In The Dark - Skillet
that's an awsome song :)

No comments:

Post a Comment